Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One Week Layover

I have been in Nacogdoches for a week. Since I have been here I have had to deal with billing issues, a summons for jury duty, and many other distractions that have kept me from moving on. On Saturday I will be heading to Conroe, TX to go see my grandparents and I will be hitting the road next week. Last night I ran into some old friends and I have now been invited to my first divorce party. My friend signs her divorce papers at 5pm and the party starts at 9! I'm not quite sure what to expect, but I'm pretty sure that it will be good times. A new stop is now being added to the list. I forgot that I have people in Albuquerque, NM. I don't know how I forgot them, as they are some of my favorite people. On a sad note, one of my friends from Korea and another from Rhode Island will be visiting Austin July 20-24. Such is life. There was a period when I thought that I wasn't going to be able to handle being in my parents’ house but for the last two days I have been getting back into running. It is incredibly hot outside, but the rewards of exercise more than make up for the extreme heat.

I can’t wait to hit the road!

Great stories are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment