Friday, July 24, 2009

Oklahoma is OK

Oklahoma is not what I expected it to be. I only got to spend one night there, but my initial impression was that Norman is a nice town.

I was able to meet an old friend and spend some time catching up. She took me to a great place that is a few blocks from OU. It's called the library. I must be kind of slow, because it has taken me years to realze that most college towns have a bar called the library. This one offers their own microbrews to help beat the heat, and thei IPA is excellent.

I love it when you get to see an old friend. This visit had the added bonus of seeing her at home for the first time. Sadly, it has now become time to head back to Texas. Don't get me wrong, I love Texas, I'm just not quite ready to stop moving yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment